Tempted by seductive and delicious Japanese food? Visit Midori Japanese Restaurant at Marriott Putrajaya for a fantastic Japanese culinary experience. As you indulge in copious amounts of sushi, sashimi, soba noodles and all your other favourite Japanese food items, nothing feels better than to dine with your closest ones for that extra special moment. Get that moment of magic at Midori Japanese Restaurant, Putrajaya's best-kept secret!
- Authentic Japanese selections by Chef Uramoto Katsuyuki
- Healthy and refreshing
- Teppanyaki Counter and Private rooms for up to 20pax are available
- Chef Uramoto presents his hand-made soba noodle making demonstration live on weekends (Live demonstration is subject to the availability of the Chef)
- Valid for all a'la carte item in the menu & buffet spread
- Market fresh!
What You Get:
RM60 for RM100 Cash Voucher for Food & Drinks in the A'la Carte Menu & Buffet Spread
* A'la Carte Menu is available from Monday to Friday from 6.30pm to 10.00pm
* Oishi Buffet is available on Sunday only from 6.30pm to 10.00pm
A'la Carte Menu consists of:
- Shojin (Vegetarian)
- Menrui (Noodles)
- Donburi/Okyumono (Rice Dishes)
- Nabemono (Japanese Hot Pot)
- Oshokuji (Rice & - Porridge Dishes)
- Chinmi Otoshi (Appetizers)
- Sarada (Salads)
- Sushi & Sashimi
- Agemono (Deep-fried Dishes)
- Nomino & Mushimono (Braised & Steamed Dishes)
- Shiru Mono (Soup)
- Yakimono (Grilled Dishes) & more.
Oishi Buffet Menu consists of (over 100 dishes):
- Appetizers, mushimono, robatayaki, crispy deep fried tempura, hot and cold udon and soba dishes, grilled teppanyaki, sukiyaki, sushi and sashimi, chef's creations, desserts and many more.