In need of some respite from the humdrum of everyday life? Why not head to Pulai Springs Resort where a paradise of recreation, rejuvenation, and family adventure awaits you. Located in Pulai, Johor Bahru, this world class golf and recreational hotel is designed as an ancient Royal Malay palace with the timely ambiance of an exotic tropical resort. With comprehensive social, recreational, dining and sports facilities, this award-winning luxurious sanctuary is designed to cater to families, couples and golfers seeking to find the perfect retreat in Johor.
Your luxurious haven lies at Cinta Ayu All Suites, a hotel service apartment that offers a unique blend of modern luxury and traditional craftsmanship. From your Studio Suite, you'll be able to enjoy the breathtaking views of the championship golf course and the magnificent Resort clubhouse. Featuring modern designs and furnishings that exude a relaxing "home away from home" feel, this spacious room comes with an elegant sitting area with either a one King-sized bed or two single beds. Take pleasure in the suite's 5-star amenities including a flat screen television, mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities, satellite television, daily newspaper, toiletries, and more that will make your stay a pleasant one.
Treat your tummy to a gastronomic adventure at Pulai Springs Resort, featuring 7 of the best restaurants in Johor Bahru that offer a wide range of rich and scrumptious cuisines. Wake up to a hearty breakfast banquet at Cinta Terrace featuring fresh fruits, cereals, smoked bacon, nasi lemak, pancakes and other morning favourites. Enjoy the stunning views of the championship golf courses while you dine at the all-day dining Scottish-themed Gleneagles Terrace Restaurant. Savor the taste of the famed Szechuan cuisine at the award-winning Qing Palace Chinese Restaurant where signature dishes such as the Szechuan Hot and Sour Soup, Camphor and Tea Smoked Duck and a multitude of other courses will guarantee to delight you. Golfers can gather and enjoy rewarding drinks and light snacks at the Pulai Terrace after a challenging round of golf, while casual diners can expect dishes like chicken chop, do-it-yourself sandwiches, burgers, snacks and more at the Cinta Deli, which overlooks the swimming pool. Indulge in light snacks like noodles, sandwiches, local cakes and other delicacies at the Waterfalls Cafe or enjoy a live band performance at the Elephant & Castle Pub which offers a cozy and stylish ambiance for a gathering of families and friends.
Featuring 5-star services and facilities, you'll be able to treat yourself to a host of recreational activities at this resort. The Sports and Recreation Centre is fully equipped with amenities including a gymnasium, three swimming pools, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, a theatrette, billiard, mahjong and card rooms, a library, a kid's club, video games, steam rooms and sauna rooms, tennis, table-tennis and squash courts. For a relaxing experience, head to the Pulai Spa where you can enjoy traditional Balinese-inspired treatments at the most luxurious spa suites in Johor Bahru.
What You Get:
- 2D1N Cinta Ayu All Suites Studio for 2
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 16 August 2013 - 23 December 2013
• Voucher not valid 30 & 31 August 2013, 15 & 16 September 2013, 14 & 15 October 2013, 1 to 5 November 2013
• Reservation must be made within 5 working days from the date of purchase; subject to room availability
• Package is not applicable for stay during Friday & Saturday, School Holidays, Malaysia/Singapore Eves & Public Holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Maximum occupancy: 2 Adults
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon check-in