Aseania Resort Langkawi is a classy 217-room resort located on 7.519 acres of land along the beach of Pantai Tengah in Mukim Kedawang, Langkawi. Boasting its own mini water park and a 154.4 meter long swimming pool recognised as the longest pool in Malaysia by The Malaysian Book of Records, Aseania Resort Langkawi's water park also contains other wonderful attractions such as a wave pool, slides and lazy river.
Your sanctuary provides you a night stay in the superior room for two or super deluxe for four along with continental breakfast. Sleep through the night like a baby with the air-conditioner on, get some late night gazing with the TV that has exclusive news and movie channels while you sip on some coffee or tea. The en-suite bathroom with standing shower will guarantee privacy and comfort.
For multi-cuisine restaurant, head to Laguna, where you'll have wide selection of sumptuous dishes, of Asian local favourites and Western dishes to choose from. Rempah Ratus, the traditional Malay cuisine restaurant which is open for dinner only, not only serves you deliciously home cooked Malay cuisine the way it was made for generations, but also brings to you a live cultural show to make your evening even more memorable. For a more chill out and informal dining experience, check out Aliah the international bistro, offering you a large spread of international cuisine in a relaxed setting.
If you're looking to chill out after a refreshing dip in our swimming pool, or are simply looking for a laid back atmosphere to chit chat or hold that casual business meeting, the Pool Bar and our lobby lounge's Cheers Pub at Aseania Resort Langkawi is the perfect place to be.
Tasik Dayang Bunting is a fresh water lake on the island of Dayang Bunting, the second largest in the Langkawi archipelago. Telaga Tujuh (Seven Wells) is a geological marvel. The waterfall is so named because their cascading water is broken by a series of seven natural pools. The lush green forest that surrounds the waterfall adds a mystical touch to the natural splendour. Legend has it that fairies used to come down to the waterfall to bathe and frolic. Stop by for a read at Kampung Buku Malaysia, the first and only book village in South-east Asia. Dataran Lang is Langkawi's most prominent landmark for visitors arriving by sea. Taman Buaya Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm) is located at Kubang Badak, some 32 km from Kuah and accessible from Aseania Resort Langkawi by car.
The Underwater World Langkawi, a marine showcase featuring both fresh and salt water fish and other forms of marine life, is a must-see attraction. Located at Pantai Cenang, a popular beach on the island and also easily accessible from Aseania Resort Langkawi. Langkawi is also a duty-free shopping haven offering an attractive range of local and imported goods. With so many activities to do and places to explore, not to mention the abundance of duty-free shopping available at your disposal, Aseania Resort Langkawi is undoubtedly the place of choice for everyone, be it families, travellers and for both leisure and business.
What You Get:
Offer 1: (RM199) 2D1N Stay in Superior Room for 2
Offer 2: (RM299) Super Deluxe for 4
Continental breakfast for each person
• Voucher valid from 19 August - 14 November 2013
• Reservation must be made within 5 working days from the date of purchase; subject to room availability
• Not valid on 30 to 31 August 2013, 15 to 16 September 2013, 14 to 16 October 2013, 2 to 5 November 2013
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Check-in: 3.00pm / Check-out: 12.00pm
• Maximum occupancy per room: 2 or 4 adults
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation / no-show / unused voucher
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon arrival
3) You will receive an acknowledgement email within 5 working days