If you wish to surround yourself with nature during your vacation then head on right away to Sandakan. As the second largest city in Sabah, Sandakan is famous for its eco-tourism spots as it is blessed with lush foliage and unique wildlife. Tucked amidst one of the world's last natural tropical rainforests, lies Sabah Hotel Sandakan, a sanctuary that exudes an alluring natural attraction. Blending in with the rich flora and fauna of Sabah, the hotel offers a luxurious and relaxing destination for guests who'd like to enjoy the harmonious combination of eco-tours and historical sites in Sandakan.
Step into your elegantly appointed Junior Suite and be awed by the alluring tropical foliage surrounding your stay. Tastefully designed with elegance and spaciousness for your comfort, the room comes equipped with modern amenities including television, air-conditioning, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, full marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries and more.
Be spoiled for choice with the array of mouth-watering cuisines available at Sabah Hotel's 4 dining venues. Enjoy daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Plantation Cafe, where you'll get to sample local and internal favorites overlooking the swimming pool. The Ming Restaurant serves authentic Oriental cuisines and sumptuous dim sum amid an elegantly decorated ambiance. The Lobby Lounge is a relaxing place for you to relax and sip on some cocktails and signature cakes while the Encore KTV plays host to karaoke-singing guests featuring an extensive song database.
Those who can't sit still will be glad with the hotel's Recreation Club. Featuring an extensive range of recreational facilities and amenities, you can spend your time at the swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, gymnasium, steam and sauna, squash and tennis courts, table tennis as well as experiencing some relaxing massage services. Adventurous guests can look forward to numerous eco-tourism destinations including the Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary, the Turtle Islands Park, Sukau Proboscis Lodge, and the Gomantong Caves.
What You Get:
- 2D1N Junior Suite for 2
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 16 August 2013 - 31 December 2013
• Reservation must be made within 5 working days from the day of purchase; subject to room availability
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); Please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in: 3.00pm / Check-out: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Valid for MyKad holders and foreigners
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Printed vouchers must be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no-show or unused voucher
1) To redeem, email email@example.com with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only) / Passport Number
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon arrival