Green is the prime colour of the world, and that's where loveliness arises from. Get up-close and immerse yourself into mother nature's love with an escape to the second largest city in the Eastern Malaysia state of Sabah, Sandakan.
It's love at first sight as you step into The Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan. The hotel and it's surroundings are surely an eye candy to behold. Enjoy breathtaking views as the hotel is situated right on a scenic waterfront pedestrian promenade overlooking the Sulu Sea. As for your stay, treat yourself to comfortable Deluxe Rooms that features full or partial sea views, plus your choice of one king-size or two twin beds.
Start your day with a tasty breakfast, and enjoy delicious international or southeast Malaysian cuisine at The Eatery, the hotel's all-day dining restaurant. For a quick snack or coffee on the run, stop by at Sheraton Sandakan's deli restaurant, Wrapped.
The gateway to Borneo's famous wildlife, Sandakan is famous for its numerous eco-tourist attractions. One of the most popular is the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre. Here, a short walk along the jungle trail reveals orangutans being slowly re-introduced to the wild. Nearby, the Rainforest Discovery Centre, Turtle Island Park, the Kinabatangan Wildlife Sanctuary, and Gomantong Caves would offer equally memorable experiences to all visitors.
What You Get:
Offer 1: (RM245) Deluxe Room for 2
Offer 2: (RM287) Deluxe Seaview Room for 2
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 1 September 2013 - 31 December 2013
• Reservation must be made within 5 working days from the day of purchase; subject to room availability
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Valid for MyKad holders and foreigners
• Check-in: 3.00pm / Check-out: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Printed vouchers must be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no-show or unused voucher
• Enquiry contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number / Passport Number
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to to be presented upon check-in