Birthplace to the country's petroleum industry, Miri is the second largest city in Sarawak. The city is the main tourist gateway to numerous eco-tourism destinations providing attractions to many including the locals. The formation of caves during pre-historic times are famous landmarks in Miri and gradually becoming a tourist spot. You probably might not want to miss stepping into a cave!
Imperial Hotel will ensure your stay will be as snug as a bug in a rug. Offering you a Suite Room well-equipped with modern amenities and personal conveniences, you will feel like you're at home. The hotel also provides you with facilities that you will find pleasuring like X-Trim, the latest trendy hotel fitness centre. With perfect view of the city and sunset, your exercise time will feel as great as being outdoor. Others like sauna and swimming pool will also be an added bonus during your stay.
Increase your appetite when you dine in Imperial Restaurant. Serving their renowned chef's dedicated East meets West cuisines, the restaurant is located at the hotel lobby with a comfortable and relaxing environment. Besides that, an exquisite wine list awaits you to complement your dining. If you prefer an outdoor dining by the pool, then head over to the Palm Terrace Cafe. The cafe serves a wide selection of buffet to allow you to enjoy your meal whilst creating a romantic atmosphere.
Get easy access to a day of shopping fun at Imperial Mall! Located adjacent to the hotel, the mall houses 4 stories of retail shop-lots offering goods and services from fashion apparels to food centres. The Boulevard Hypermarket and Departmental Store is the anchor tenant of the mall and boosts to be the largest hypermarket in Sarawak.
Pretend you are part of The Croods family in The Croods animation and embark on a cave expedition in Miri. Certified UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Gunung Mulu National Park is the world's largest natural cave chamber. Another interesting cave site in Miri is the Niah National Park where one of the oldest human remains in Southeast Asia was found. The cave is the oldest recorded human settlement in east of Malaysia.
What You Get:
- 2D1N Suite Room
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 15 August 2013 - 31 December 2013
• Reservation must be made within 5 working days from the date of purchase; subject to room availability
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Package is valid for MyKad holders and foreigners
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number / Passport No.
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to to be presented upon check-in