They don't call Kota Kinabalu one of the fastest growing cities in Malaysia for nothing! The city is one of the major industrial and commercial centres of East Malaysia and has become a popular gateway for local travellers and foreigners going in and out of the country as well. So, if you have not been to this well-populated city, then you might want to consider putting KK into your list!
Feel comfortable in your Superior room that comes with an en suite bath or shower, large ergonomic work area and complimentary high speed broadband internet. When you're here in Kota Kinabalu, you will never missed the sight of the majestic Mount Kinabalu nor the city. And that is the view you will get throughout your stay here in Novotel 1Borneo! Feel safe during your stay with a 24-hour security system in the hotel and enjoy a variety of services provided!
Live for a gastronomic experience at The Square Restaurant that will leave you breathless. Serving international cuisines with a lively atmosphere and seasonal menu will make your dining experience an unforgettable one. Take a stroll downtown and enjoy the pleasure of local delicacies in your mouth. Before you call it a day, The Lobby Lounge will satisfy you with cocktails, martinis and light snacks. If you prefer, a 24-hour room service is available at your convenience.
The Atkinson Clock Tower is the oldest standing structure in the city. Built in memory of Kota Kinabalu's (then Jesselton) first district officer, Francis George Atkinson, the tower was and still is a marker for the growth of this former British Colony township from Jesselton to Kota Kinabalu. Pay a visit to Sabah Museum that contains not only of museum proper but a lot more such as an ethnobotanic garden, a zoo and heritage village.
Because of the close proximity to the beach, you can get your heart racing with fun sport activities here in the city like jet skiing, wind surfing, water skiing and more.
What You Get:
- 2D1N Superior Room
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 1 September 2013 - 20 December 2013
• Reservation must be made within 5 working days from the date of purchase; subject to room availability
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Valid for MyKad holders and foreigners
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Enquiry contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number / Passport No.
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to to be
presented upon check-in.