When you arrive at the Sandakan Airport, you will be stepping on a former World War II Japanese airfield. An infamous site in the small city. Sandakan is Sabah's second largest city and located on the east coast of the island overlooking Sulu Sea. So, if you're tired of the big cities, it would be a good choice to stopover Sandakan, the gateway to ecotourism destinations in Sabah. Take your time and enjoy the tranquillity of this homey city!
The majestic Best Western Sandakan Hotel & Residence possesses numerous room for a comfortable stay. The Deluxe and Superior room are fully equipped with modern amenities such as private bathrooms with rain shower and hair dryer, in-room digital safe, LCD interactive television with satellite channels and more. Don't fancy having dirty clothes lurking in your room? Just call for the hotel's laundry service. Rest assure that your stay will be a pleasant one in this city!
The hotel has LJ's Pub & Grill that serves you both Asian and Continental dishes with fresh-from-the-sea grilled Seafood specialities or finest meat cuts. Visit The Olive Garden for a dose of Mediterranean cuisines if your prefer.
Take a boat ride to Turtle Island Park, north of Sandakan in the Sulu Sea and witness the rare opportunity of the turtle landings. The park is home to the endangered green and hawksbill turtles. Besides that, pay a visit to the famous American author, Agnes Newton Keith's home which she and her family had lived during the 1940s. Now, the house has become a heritage house providing insights to life during British North Borneo.
What You Get:
Offer 1: (RM150) 2D1N Superior Room
Offer 2: (RM170) 2D1N Deluxe Room
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 12 August 2013 - 31 December 2013
• Reservation must be made within 5 working days from the date of purchase; subject to room availability
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Enquiry contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number / Passport No.
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to to be
presented upon check-in