For a taste of exotic travel, there's no better place to be than Kota Kinabalu. Home to the magnificent Mount Kinabalu, this capital city of Sabah blends modern and traditional cultures, sprinkled with some of the warmest hospitality you'll ever experience. Long sandy beaches, tropical islands, virgin coral reefs and lush rain forests are just around the corner for your viewing pleasure. When you're around this quaint and alluring town, bring your family and friends over to stay at the Likas Square Apartment Hotel. Offering a "home away from home" feel, this luxurious accommodation offers spacious rooms with scenic views of Likas Bay and Mount Kinabalu.
Whether you choose to stay at the Standard Suite or Deluxe Suite, you'll be assured of an elegantly furnished room with ample of space, ranging from 1352 square feet onward. Featuring a living room, dining room and kitchenette, each room comes equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, a television, telephone, modern bathroom facilities, refrigerator as well as coffee and tea making facilities for your utmost comfort.
Have a splashing fun time at the outdoor swimming pool while enjoying the views of Mount Kinabalu, or workout in the fitness center while the kids play along at the playground. Have your meals at the all day dining Café or explore your culinary options at the countless eateries around town, offering the best of local and international cuisines. Shopaholics would be glad to know that the hotel is linked to a shopping complex, where they can fulfill their retail requirements.
Your convenient stay is just 15 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu International Airport and 3 minutes away from 1 Borneo Hypermall, Jesselton Point and Likas Sports Complex. From Jesselton Point, a prominent ferry terminal, make your way to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, a marine park comprising a cluster of beautiful tropical islands including Pulau Gaya, Pulau Sapi, Pulau Manukan, Pulau Mamutik and Pulau Sulug. Alternatively, enjoy an outing at the Gaya Street Sunday Market, where you'll be able to shop for anything under the sun including batik sarongs, arts and craft, footwear, antiques and souvenirs, local delicacies and more.
What You Get:
Offer 1: (RM290) 2D1N Standard Suite
Offer 2: (RM355) 2D1N Deluxe Suite
• Voucher valid from 12 August 2013 - 30 November 2013
• Reservation must be made within 5 working days from the date of purchase; subject to room availability
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); Please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in: 3.00pm / Check-out: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Maximum occupancy per room: 6 Adults
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Valid for MyKad holders and foreigners
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
1) To redeem, email email@example.com with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon check-in