If you have not been to the east of Malaysia, then this is your chance! Visit Kota Kinabalu, the capital of Sabah. Also known as KK, the city is a major fishing destination and an escapade for locals and tourists alike. Business or leisure trip does not matter because you will definitely find love in KK!
Whether you're on a business trip or holiday, Best Western Kinabalu Daya Hotel will make your stay a pleasant one. Your room, either Deluxe or Supreme comes with fully equipped amenities like comfortable beds for your rest, individually controlled air-conditioning, private bathroom, laundry service and more. For guests on business trip, the hotel provides a well-equipped conference room for your meeting that could accommodate up to 70 pax.
Famished? No worries, the hunter will fetch you food at the Hunter's Pub, Cafe & Karaoke and Hunter's Terrace. Serving both Asian and Western cuisines, it also features popular snacks, thirst quenching drinks and cocktails.
During your free time, visit Gaya Street Sunday Market, the centre of business for over a hundred years. This is the place where you can still find generation-old family businesses. You could get almost anything in this market such as batik sarongs, cakes, antiques and souvenirs, arts and craft and more. After that, continue with your shopping at Wisma Merdeka offering a wide range of merchandise.
Take a glimpse of of Kota Kinabalu at Signal Hill Observatory Platform and enjoy the panaromic view of the city. While you're sightseeing, don't missed out on one of the most outstanding pieces of architecture in Sabah, the State Mosque. It has a unique combination of prevailing Islamic architecture with its majestic dome and stunning gold inlay motifs.
What You Get:
Offer 1: (RM165) 2D1N Superior Room
Offer 2: (RM180) 2D1N Deluxe Room
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 5 August 2013 - 31 December 2013
• Reservation must be made within 5 working days from the date of purchase; subject to room availability
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Enquiry contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email email@example.com with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number / Passport No.
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to to be presented upon check-in