Shah Alam is the first planned city in Malaysia after the declaration of its independence and is now declared as Selangor's capital. It borders the neighbouring areas of Subang Jaya and Petaling Jaya which a number of shopping centres are primarily situated making it one of the busiest cities around. With ideal access of transportation, visitors could easily move around the city and explore. Time to bring out your travelling bags and start packing!
Can't decide which room to stay in to the extend of flipping a coin? Fret not because no matter what your choice will be, both Superior and Deluxe will ensure you a pleasurable stay. All rooms are fully equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, private bath and shower, mini bar, in-room safe deposit and more. The Superior and Deluxe promise guests with a grandiose view of the Blue Mosque or pool view. If you've got no plans, head to the hotel's majestic swimming pool for a relaxing swim or Kilos Fitness Centre that offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipments as well as an extensive range of weight-training machines and free weights.
Eating is made easy in the hotel when you have a number of restaurants awaits! Pay a visit to the 24-hour all-day-dining Melting Pot Cafe that serves a mix of local, American and Continental cuisine. Others like Pavilion Terrace offering Asian and Continental with traditional Malay architecture, fixture and decorations. Enjoy your food in steam baskets at Xin Cuisine offering dim sum and Cantonese cuisine. Get more extraordinary dining with Raku Japanese, located at the ground floor of the hotel. Don't forget to unwind whether you're on a business or leisure trip at the Crossroads Lounge with various cocktails and live performance.
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service for guests to enjoy easy access to various hot spots such as KLCC, Mid Valley, Subang Parade, Sunway Pyramid and One Utama. These hot spots grant all visitors some of the best shopping sites in the city. Ranging from local to international brands, these malls ensure you a fun day. So, prepare your shopping bags for a shopping spree!
What You Get:
Offer 1: (RM245) 2D1N Superior Room
Offer 2: (RM260) 2D1N Deluxe Room
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 24 July 2013 - 31 December 2013
• 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is not applicable for stay during school holidays, eves & public holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults
• Child policy: Child 11 years of age and below is welcome to stay with parents with existing bed on complimentary without breakfast
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Enquiry contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email email@example.com with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
Reservation must be made by 30 August 2013; 7 days prior reservation required; subject to availability
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to to be presented upon check-in.