Located beside Tebrau Highway, the gateway that connects the city to Singapore, the North-South Expressway and Pasir Gudang Highway, lies Grand Paragon Hotel.Whether you're entering or exiting Singapore for business or leisure, Grand Paragon Hotel is your pit-stop to get recharged for your next journey or stay on for added leisure and entertainment. Don't forget to take a break if you're driving alone and make the hotel your first in the list!
Feel the comfort when you stay over at Grand Paragon. Stay in a Deluxe Room for a good overnight stay for both business or leisure travellers. For those who prefer the homey feeling, rest in a Junior Suite that features a bedroom and a living room. All rooms in the hotel are luxuriously furnished and equipped with full amenities including a LCD tv with satellite channels for entertainment, coffee and tea making facilities, 24-hour room service and CCTV security system. All recreational facilities are available for guests' use such as the fitness centre and swimming pool.
Let your tongue taste the delight of both local and international cuisines at the ground floor of the hotel at Cafe Para Para. You may start your food exploration even before you step out the hotel! If you like, Kishin-Tei is your go-to restaurant that serves authentic Japanese cuisines. So, Japanese food lover, this is where you fish out for some raw salmon and sushi!
Release the tension in your body with a relaxing massage at Mingzu Reflexology and bid farewell to pains and aches in you. Next, pamper yourself with GP Spa for further relaxation. With the addition of the hotel's new in-house salon, Zicon Hair Studio, you can reassure that all your beauty needs are fulfilled all in one place.
For the singing enthusiasts, your wish is granted at the Paragon Ginza Lounge. The premier karaoke lounge is equipped with both private rooms and open hall for those who prefers to socialise. For a quieter side, step into the Grand Paragon Sky Lounge, the first in the heart of Johor Bahru that offers you a magnificent view of the town while enjoying a glass of wine and sushi. Guests are also invited to join the hotel's exclusive club, The Elite Club that is reserved only the best for guests.
What You Get:
Offer 1: (RM235) 2D1N Deluxe Room
Offer 2: (RM400) 2D1N Junior Suite
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 26 July 2013 - 15 November 2013
• 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is not applicable for stay during school holidays, eves & public holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Enquiry contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email email@example.com with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
Reservation must be made by 30 August 2013; 7 days prior reservation required; subject to availability
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to to be presented upon check-in.