Malaysia is blessed with countless of gem-like islands including the legendary Langkawi. Known fittingly as the Jewel of Kedah, this tropical paradise is made up of 99 isles in the Andaman Sea and the crown jewel among them has got to be Rebak Island. Named after the native Rebak tree, the island boasts a balmy climate, stunning rock formations, a lush forest that goes back a million years and pristine, secluded beaches. Nestled on this private island is the Rebak Island Resort - A Taj Hotel, a 5-star sanctuary resort that offers luxurious accommodation, dining, services and activities, making it an ideal seaside retreat.
Your opulent stay features a one-bedroom Deluxe Suite overlooking the soothing views of beautiful landscaped gardens, featuring various species of tropical floras and lush tropical forest in the background. This spacious, air-conditioned domicile features wooden flooring with contemporary stylish furnishing while retaining the charm of a Malaysian dwelling. Kick back and relax as deluxe amenities including a 24-hour in-room dining service, mini-bar, tea/coffee maker, twice-daily housekeeping services, complimentary internet, daily in-house activities and more will make your stay a grandiose one.
Enjoy the spectacular view of the sea as you dine at Senari, an all-day dining restaurant by the pool side that offers a variety of Oriental, Indian and Continental delicacies and a fine selection of spirits. Witness the enchanting scenery of the marina and bobbing yachts at the Boardwalk, which plays host to banqueting and thematic events.There is no short of options for thirsty guests here as you can choose from the Lepak Bar, Minum Minum or the Pool Bar to repose with your favorite beverage. For an intimate dining experience, choose a romantic, candlelit evening organized by a picturesque boardwalk, overseeing clusters of fishing boats in the only fully-equipped Marina in Malaysia.
The Rebak Island Resort is managed by The Taj Group of Hotels, a century old tradition in hospitality. Located on its own 390 acre enchanting private island, it is only 4 kilometers away from the main island. Once you arrive at Langkawi Airport, it'll only take 5 minutes for you to be driven down to Port Langkasuka, where a 15-minute shared boat ride will then bring you to the jetty on Rebak Island. Take a short walk or a buggy ride from the jetty to the resort lobby as you take pleasure in the soothing whisper of waves and the fragrance of flowers and herbs on this exclusive private island.
What You Get:
Offer 1: (RM428) 2D1N Deluxe Suite Garden View for 2
Offer 2: (RM856) 3D2N Deluxe Suite Garden View for 2 + RM200nett Rebate for Spa
- Breakfast for 2
- Return Langkawi Airport Transfer & Boat Transfer for 2
- Free Wi-Fi
• Voucher valid from 1 September 2013 - 15 December 2013
• Voucher not valid from 28 September 2013 - 6 October 2013
• Prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is applicable for stay during weekdays, weekends, school holidays & public holidays
Surcharges & Add-ons:
• Extra bed at RM165nett per person per night inclusive of breakfast
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Check-in: 2.00pm / Check-out: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no-show, or unused voucher
• Enquiries contact number: 04-966 5566
1) To redeem, call 04-966 5566 or email email@example.com with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
Prior reservation required and subject to availability
2) Present printed LivingSocial voucher upon arrival