You may feel lost in a foreign world. But worry not, even if you may be, you will never feel lost nor afraid when you have numerous fun and exciting entertainments installed just for you! In the Lost World of Tambun, you get to experience both heart thumping and amusing activities, all in one place! So, postpone all your other plans and visit the Lost World of Tambun in Ipoh today!
The Water Park
Unleash the inner child in you when you enter The Water Park! Join the crowd in the Jungle Wave Pool, Malaysia's biggest wave pool where you can hit the waves that swell up to 3 feet high. Go sunbathing and get tanned at Sandy Bay while sipping on refreshing cool drink or get active with beach activities such as beach volleyball. Slide down through the jungle canopy the Cliff Racer in maximum speed for that adrenaline rush or take a thrilling ride at the longest inflatable tube in Malaysia, only at Tube Raiders. Kids Explorabay is for kids to enjoy the fun as well with a large and wet interactive play area.
What is a theme park without an amusement park? Swing high in the air with rides like Giddy Galleon, Dragon Flight or Storm Rider that will leave you breathless and heart pumped for more! Scream your lungs out at Lupe's Adventure, Perak's first roller coaster that will bring you through some tight turns and quick dives. If you prefer a moderate form of fun, follow on a tour with the Adventure Express that give you an insight of the attractions in the Lost World of Tambun.
Lost World Tiger Valley and Lost World Petting Zoo
Get up close and personal with various creatures in the zoo. Experience first-handed when the Siberian Tigers get fed and be awed by their agility and strength. Although you may not get to pet the tigers but you get to introduce yourself to 4,000 animals from 55 species in the Lost World Petting Zoo. Ranging from raccoon to marmoset monkeys, you have the opportunity to witness the animals in their natural course. In the Rainforest Trail, appreciate Mother Nature and be immersed in the sound and activities of wildlife.
Lost World Tin Valley
Learn about one of the oldest industries in Malaysia, tin mining at Lost World Tin Valley. The valley helps to educate visitors on the rich heritage of tin mining in Ipoh. Pay a visit to the Tin Mining area which is equipped with a life-sized sluice box (palung) and an original gravel pump monitor. Get first-hand experience with Dulang Washing, the process that separates the tin from the earth and sand by using a dulang.
• Voucher valid from 22 July 2013 - 14 October 2013
• No prior reservation required; valid for walk-in customers
• Voucher not valid from 8 August 2013 - 11 August 2013
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Multiple vouchers can be purchased and redeemed
• Pets are not allowed
• Package is not valid for night entrance to Lost World Hot Springs & Spa
• Children classified height 90cm and above to 12 years of age
• Operation hour: Monday - Friday 11.00am to 6.00pm / Saturday - Sunday, school holidays and public holidays 10.00am to 6.00pm (closed on Tuesdays except during Malaysian School Holidays and Public Holidays)
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments and revalidation allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher