If you yearn to escape to a place where the sun shines, the beaches gleam with pride and the sights, surroundings and cultures evoke wonders and beauty, Labuan is definitely the place for you. So pack your bags, breathe in the fresh air and leave your worries behind. Go on a trip that's pack-filled with oceanic islands, breathtaking views, adventures and of course, the beautiful people and the exotic cultures in the state that's most commonly known as "The Pearl of Borneo".
Place yourself in the modern designed rooms of Dorsett Grand Labuan! Pick a Deluxe Room equipped with full amenities like ensuite bathroom with heater, 24-hour room service, individually controlled air conditioning, LCD television with Astro channels and in-house video and more. Specially designed for business executives, the Executive Room is a sophisticated room featuring VIP bathroom amenities, iHome facilities and more. A huge swimming pool is also available for some good relaxing dips and a gym for workout.
Enjoy a wide variety of the finest gastronomic delights at Victoria's Brasserie! Marked as the only restaurant in Labuan that serves sumptuous breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, the restaurant offers all-day dining of both local traditional and international cuisines. It is also popular for their fresh home made cakes perfect for the sugar rush enthusiasts. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy so, giddy up and unwind at either one of the hotel's entertainment spot namely the Fun Pub and Lobby Lounge.
Spend the rest of your day walk and about at the Pancur Hitam Beach, Batu Manikar Beach and Layang-layangan Beach. Local market stalls are lined up offering treats to visitors like fresh coconut water, satay and more. Don't miss watching the sunset over Labuan's skyline as well! Explore Peace Park which was built by the Japanese as a tribute to the fallen soldiers in Borneo during World War II or the mysterious artifact in Labuan, The Chimney Museum. It is 106 feet high and made from 23,000 pieces of red bricks.
What You Get:
-.(RM423) 2D1N Deluxe Room
- (RM532) 2D1N Executive Floor
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 17 July 2013 - 31 December 2013
• Voucher not valid from Monday - Thursday
• 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is not applicable for stay during school holidays, eves & public holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Enquiry contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
Reservation must be made by 30 August 2013; 7 days prior reservation required; subject to availability
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to to be presented upon check-in.