Grand Hallmark Hotel is strategically located in the heart of a banking hub in Taman Molek in Johor. The Hotel offers personalized services with charm, efficiency and pride. The Hotel also has convenient access to business centers, shopping districts and local attractions.
Wrinkle-free and clean sheets plus the whiff of a clean room effortlessly made by the team of housekeeping greets you as you unwind and recharge your body and store away your luggage as you arrive at the Grand Hallmark Hotel. Usual amenities such as air-conditioning, private bathrooms, personalized toiletries, Wi-Fi, 32" LCD TV and more are readily available to their guests.
Legoland Malaysia has seven-themed areas of attractions for all ages. It's an inspirational land where the children are the heroes. From Lego experiment centres to rollercoasters, the park is a day-long voyage of discovery for all the family.
The centrepiece is Miniland, where Asian landmarks have been recreated using more than 30 million LEGO bricks. It's an interactive world on a scale of 1:20, where people, trains and aeroplanes come to life at the touch of a button.
A visit to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and The Little Big Club at Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park is definitely a show-stopper for kids. Sanrio Helly Kitty Town achieves the landmark of being the first Sanrio Hello Kitty theme park outside of its original home Japan. As for The Little Big Club, 6-theme interactive play zones, gives your precious ones maximum fun. Expect Thomas & Friends, Barney, Bob The Builder and more to entertain them throughout the whole visit!
Legoland Malaysia opens its 76 acres of adventure on 15th September 2012. The park is packed full of family fun with more than 40 rides, shows and attractions. Almost everything is hands-on, so you can push, pedal and program,or steer, squirt and splash, your way through a truly interactive experience.
What You Get:
- (RM298) 2D1N Deluxe Room + Legoland Tickets for 2
- (RM568) 3D2N Deluxe Room + 3 Park Passes for 2 (Hello Kitty Town, Little Big Club & Legoland) (MyKad Holders only)
- Game Room access for 2 hours
- Early check-in at 1.00pm
- Late check-out at 1.00pm
- Free and unlimited Wi-Fi access
- Free-flow welcome drinks upon arrival
- RM15 Return Stay Voucher for next visit
- Free parking
• Voucher valid from 15 July 2013 - 31 October 2013
• Reservation must be made before 30 July 2013; prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package rate applicable for stay during weekdays, weekends, school holidays and public holidays
Surcharges & add-ons:
• Extra bed at RM30nett per person per night without breakfast
• Surcharge of RM25 per pax applies for Non-MyKad holders
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); Please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Multiple vouchers can be purchased and redeemed
• Check-in time: 1.00pm / Check-out time: 1.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Game room operation hours: Monday - Sunday 10.00am to 10.00pm
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Enquiries contact number: 07-357 2288
1) To redeem, call 07-357 2288 or email email@example.com with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
Reservation must be made before 30 July 2013; prior reservation required and subject to availability
2) Present printed LivingSocial voucher upon arrival