The hectic city lifestyle has trapped our fellow Malaysians into 4-walled buildings, over polluted air and hyped-up daily routines. It's almost forgotten by most people that Malaysia is one of the most exotic land that lies at the heart of South-east Asia, home to some of the most magical beaches, lakes, rainforests and mountains. It's about time you treasure the wonders of Malaysia with a much needed and exotic holiday trip to Kenyir Lake as you check into the gorgeous Lake Kenyir Resort & Spa.
Enjoy breathtaking view of the garden from the comfort of your villa. Apart from that, room facilities include individually controlled air conditioning, ceiling fan, colour TV, IDD phone, mini bar, tea/cofee making facilities, hair-dryer and a well kept bathroom.
At the Tembat Restaurant, you can indulge yourself with a wide variety of delicious and tempting Western and Malaysian cuisines. The outdoor dining terrace is popular during the mornings and evenings as it has one of the best views in the resort, while the main restaurant provides air-conditioned comfort and similar scenic views.
Kenyir Lake is famous for it's bird watching activities because the lake has the largest number of hornbill species such as Rhinocerous Hornbills, Great Hornbills, Oriental Pied Hornbills, Black Hornbills, White Crown Hornbills and more. From the resort, you can also make a trip to the Elephant Sanctuary that's within 45 minutes to 1 hour by the main road. On the way, you'll be fascinated by the beautiful and breathtaking views of the sceneries from the west side of the lake. Apart from that, fishing, house boating, trekking, golfing, kayaking, camping and caving are just some of the activities you could engage yourself into at Kenyir Lake.
What You Get:
- 2D1N Stay in Garden View Villa for 2
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 12 July 2013 - 31 December 2013
• 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is not applicable for stay during school holidays, eves & public holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Maximum occupancy for Garden View Villa: 2 adults & 2 children
• Child policy: Maximum 2 children aged 12 years and below sharing same room with existing bed is free of charge
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Vouchers sold are not refundable
• Enquiries contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email email@example.com with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Reservation must be made by 30 August 2013; 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
3) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon check-in