Dalai Lama once said: Once a year, go someplace you've never been before. Take a great advice from a great man and make Palace of Golden Horses the go-to destination for your next luxury getaway. Known as Asia's Most Extraordinary Hotel, this palace-like abode is a world-class award winning luxury hotel located within the MINES Wellness City and just 20 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur and a 35 minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. If you're looking for a royal treatment in the city, this is the opulent dwelling you've been looking for.
With a total of 400 Deluxe Rooms, you could be one of the lucky occupants of this luxurious room. 40 square meters of living space offers a roomy area that sits a King or Twin beds with a serene garden view. If you love the sight of calm waters, choose to stay at the Lakeview Room which overlooks the picturesque 150-acre lake. Your room wouldn't be complete with 5-star amenities which include air conditioning, coffeemaker, mini bar, television, safe, daily maid service and more to serve your distinguished needs.
If you stay in a room fit for a royalty, then you must feast like one too. Choose from a wide range of cuisines at the Carousel, the largest all day dining restaurant in the hotel with a fairground setting. Have breakfast, lunch or dinner from the à la Carte menu or buffet which will leave you wanting for more. Sip on an afternoon tea or evening cocktails at the cozy Grand Salon Lobby Lounge which overlooks the scenic lake. If you crave for a modern Chinese cuisine, head to Kim Ma Restaurant, an exquisite yet relaxing dining place that offers gastronomic delights headed by Celebrity Chef Roy Wong. Kim No Uma Japanese Restaurant offers the freshest and premium ingredients that make up its famed Sashimi, Bento boxes and various other Japanese delights. Meanwhile, spicy food lovers will enjoy Sagar Restaurant where authentic Northern Indian cuisine is served while the Side Walk Cafe is the place to head to the finest cakes and pastries the hotel has to offer.
Satisfy your shopping craves by heading to The Mines shopping mall, where fun, food, fashion and future are all combined under one roof. The Mines Cruise offers plenty of cruising options for you to view the scenic MINES North & South Lake such as the Massage Cruise, DME Cruise, Sunset Dining Cruise, Sightseeing Cruise, Commute Service as well as the WaWa Splash. Should you feel weary, rest assured that there are plenty of wellness services right at your fingertips. Tanjung Wellness Spa is the urban retreat for spa enthusiasts to pamper and relax in this exclusively designed outlet which promises to lull you away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
What You Get:
- 2D1N (RM360) Deluxe Room for 2
- 2D1N (RM430) Lakeview Room for 2
- Breakfast for each person
• Voucher valid from 11 July 2013 - 27 December 2013
• Voucher not valid from 15 July 2013 - 31 August 2013
• 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is not applicable for stay during School Holidays, Eve & Public Holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Maximum occupancy per room: 2 Adults
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Enquiries contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
Reservation must be made by 30 August 2013; 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon check-in