Life's a beach, so why not live life to its fullest by visiting Cherating, one of the most popular beach spots in Malaysia. Located just 47 kilometers from Kuantan, the capital city of Pahang, Cherating Beach is known for its long stretches of white sandy beaches and sparkling sea water. Situated on this fine beach is the Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa, a 4 star resort that's surrounded by well-landscaped gardens and palm trees facing the South China Sea. Whether you're planning on a family outing, honeymoon or a business conference, this charming traditional yet modern resort will fulfill all your requirements.
Your peaceful stay starts at the Garden Villa, a gorgeous wooden chalet located surrounding the pool area with a choice of twin or king-sized bed, an en-suite bathroom and a private balcony. This beautifully furnished and comfortable room comes with contemporary amenities for your convenience including air-conditioning, a mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, daily housekeeping, flat screen television and more.
Wake up in the morning to a breakfast spread of traditional, Malay, Chinese and international cuisines at the Beach Restaurant. Choose from the buffet or à la carte menu and enjoy a breakfast selection that includes sausages, noodles, cereals, porridge, assorted bread, yogurt, juices and more. Delicious beverages and snacks are available for your pleasure at the open-air Lagenda Sports Cafe, where you can spend a pleasant evening over dinner while viewing live broadcasts of various sports matches. If you're up for a sing-a-long then stride to the Fun Pub & Karaoke, where you can sing from a selection of 1000 songs while enjoying a glass of beverage. Just a stroll away from the resort, you'll find an abundance of fresh seafood dishes served in various restaurants as well as local and international delights that can appease any appetite.
If you're a water baby, you'll be pleased to know that there are many water activities for you to partake in at Cherating, such as yachting, kayaking, snorkeling, surfing and river cruising. Speaking of rivers, take a river boat trip during the night and witness the glowing fireflies like you've never seen them before. Your relaxation experience is not complete without a trip to the Amoaras Relaxation Spa, which seeks to indulge your senses with Balinese massages and treatments to revitalize your body. Six different massages are available including the Holiday Villa Muscles Tissue Massage, Tension Massage, Body Scrub Massage and more while beauty treatments like the Traditional Hair Cream Bath, Nature's Facial Treat, Body Herbal Bath and more are on offer to fulfill your aesthetic needs.
What You Get:
- 2D1N Garden Villa for 2
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 11 July 2013 - 23 December 2013
• Voucher not valid from 7 to 11 August 2013, 30 & 31 August 2013, 15 & 16 September 2013, 14 & 15 October 2013, 2 to 5 November 2013
• 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is not applicable for stay during School Holidays, Eve & Public Holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Maximum occupancy: 2 Adults
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Enquiries contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email email@example.com with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
Reservation must be made by 30 August 2013; 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon check-in