The second largest town in Malaysia, Perak, which means silver in Malay language is rich with history, culture and heritage. Located in the northern side of the state, Taiping, Perak's second largest town, was once slow in development but quickly paced up thanks to the discovery of tin in the 19th century. The town received more limelight for being the wettest town in Peninsular Malaysia hence a lush collection of rain trees and other flora species in Taiping Lake Gardens.
Experience a memorable and comfortable stay with Flemington Hotel! Your room is fully equipped with all the amenities you need during your stay such as individual air-conditioning, hot and cold water facilities, safe deposit box, broadband Internet access and more. No worries about bringing your dirty laundry for a wash outside the hotel as Flemington Hotel provides laundry service for your convenience. If you're clueless of where to start your tourist trip, the hotel provides city guide, maps and all the information you need.
Wine and dine comfortably during your stay with Raintree Cafe featuring local and international cuisines. Devour delicious authentic Chinese cookings at Hu Jing Ge Chinese Restaurant that opens daily for guests. Prepare to unwind and live it up with some live entertainments and sip refreshing cocktails at Flemington Lounge or Sky Bar.
Pay a visit to the Lake Garden located near Bukit Larut in Taiping. The garden became the first public garden established during the British rule in Malaysia and was originally a mining ground in the 19th century. At the same location is the country's first tulip farm which tourists could visit as well.
Be Dora the Explorer and go hiking and jungle-trekking at Bukit Larut with your partner, family or friends and camp out. The hill is also accessible by four-wheel drive. If you would prefer a mild but fun adventure, then head over to Taiping Zoo and Night Safari Taiping to experience the wildlife. Home to more than180 species of animals including tigers, lions, orang utans, elephants, hippopotamus and more, you get a close-up with these animals in their natural splendour.
What You Get:
- 2D1N Superior Room
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 12 July 2013 - 15 November 2013
• Voucher not valid from 7 August 2013 - 18 August 2013
• 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is not applicable for stay during school holidays, eve and public holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in: 3.00pm / Check-out: 12.00pm
• Maximum occupancy per room : 2 adults
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Pets are not allowed
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no-show or unused voucher
• Vouchers sold are not refundable
• Enquiry contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email email@example.com with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
Reservation must be made by 30 August 2013; 7 days prior reservation required; subject to availability
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to to be presented upon check-in.