Cherating Beach has earned some serious buzz as the go-to destination for vacation seekers around the world. Its shimmering waters, white sandy beaches and lush greenery attract all sorts of holiday makers, from families to backpackers to surfers trying to catch the best waves. No matter what sort of traveler you are, you're guaranteed the perfect recluse at the luxurious Eastern Pavilion Boutique Resort & Spa in Cherating. Facing the South China Sea, this quaint resort features 12 exclusive Malaysian villas that blend rustic and traditional Malay architecture with modern conveniences.
Your accommodation offers simple pleasures that are simply breathtaking. Take in the cool sea breeze as you repose in your own villa verandah that extends out to a 16 feet private pool cum jacuzzi. Recline to the comforts of your four-poster wooden bed and wake up to an open view during sunrise and sunset. This classy 2-bedroom villa is decked with rich carpets, wooden furniture and tiled bathrooms and comes with modern amenities such as air-conditioning, a private bath, a mini bar, personal toiletries, coffee and tea making facilities and more to make your stay a pleasurable one.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast at the Beach Restaurant, where you get to savor traditional, Malay, Chinese and international cuisines from the buffet selection or the a la carte menu. The open air concept at the Lagenda Sports Cafe sets the tone for a pleasant evening over delicious beverages and snacks while viewing live broadcasts of sports matches. If singing is your hobby, then the Fun Pub & Karaoke is your ideal place, with over 1000 selections of English and Malay songs for you to sing to your heart's content. Should you want to explore your dining options outside the resort, you'll find plenty of eateries offering fresh seafood in abundance as well as local and international dishes.
Once you're done lounging by the charming beach of Cherating, why not explore the attractions around town to complete your travels? Animal lovers can head to the Cherating Turtle Sanctuary, a wildlife conservation that features baby and rehabilitating sea turtles in tanks. There's also a night tour that allows you to witness turtles laying eggs on the shore. Hop on the river boat cruise to see fireflies at night along the magnificent mangroves for sights that you won't get to behold anywhere else. For a more hands-on cultural experience, head to Limbong Art where you can make your own batik handkerchief or sarong. You'll also get to see the Malaysian art of making batik at this boutique which also holds a souvenir store for you to purchase batik goods.
What You Get:
- 2D1N Stay in 2-Bedroom Villa for 4
• Voucher valid from 11 July 2013 - 31 December 2013
• 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is not applicable for stay during Fridays, Saturdays, School Holidays, Eves & Public Holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Maximum occupancy: 4 Adults
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Enquiries contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
Reservation must be made by 30 August 2013; 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon check-in