Sitting pretty atop the hillside of Cameron Highlands lies a charming cottage, beckoning visitors to its pristine grounds. Its inhabitants are not the three bears or a fussy girl called Goldilocks. It is actually a Tudor-style boutique resort called The Lakehouse, an exclusive getaway overlooking rolling hills, vast tea plantations and verdant woodlands. This 19-room resort is the perfect refuge from the tropical heat, with fresh mountain air permeating the lush green foliage of Cameron Highlands.
Spacious rooms adorned with antique furnishings and four poster beds await you at this colonial lodging. The Deluxe Room is 32.2 square metre in size and is furnished with a plushy Queen sized bed or single twin beds to make your stay a comfortable one. If you prefer the Junior Suite, the plush beige carpet with floral draperies and warm lights will provide you with idyllic comfort as you rest on your royal Queen-sized bed. A single sofa bed can accommodate a third person here, while uplifting fresh flower scents and a daily fresh fruit platter will greet you. All rooms are air-conditioned, complete with an antique table fan, tea and coffee making facilities, operator assisted telephone, attached bathroom with separate shower and bath, hair dryer, vanity area and a full set of personal care toiletries, and a 32inch LCD/Plasma screen television.
A fine selection of five dining venues at the resort offer an extensive range of cuisines to tantalize the taste buds. Have breakfast at The Restaurant, where you will be served with a semi-Continental buffet or choose to have a candlelight dinner from a selection of freshly prepared specialties from the ala-carte menu. For the tea lovers, bask in the evening sun and enjoy an English style afternoon tea and scones at the picturesque Lakeview Terrace. Bookworms will find a haven at the Reading Lounge, where residents can choose from a small selection of books to read as they sit by the log fireplace while sipping a cup of tea or coffee. Casual diners will enjoy The Highlander Lounge, a perfect setting for an after dinner drink in the cool late evening or the Cameron Bar, which serves an extensive range of Scotch Whiskeys and other beverages.
Cameron Highlands offers many scenic sights to behold. The resort is a short distance from the towns of Tanah Rata and Ringlet and is within close proximity to many key attractions at this idyllic hilltop. To get a truly magnificent bird view of Cameron Highlands, climb the Observation Tower at the Mount Brinchang or walk along the boardwalk to the Mossy Forest to take in the spectacular flora and fauna. Explore the Butterfly Farm, a paradise for hundreds of exotic species of butterflies and insects or the Parit Falls, a recreational forest park with a small waterfall area that offers the perfect backdrop for a relaxing escape.
What You Get:
- (RM530) 2D1N Deluxe Room for 2
- (RM650) 2D1N Junior Suite for 2
- Breakfast for each person
• Voucher valid from 10 July 2013 - 31 December 2013
• Reserve from 10 July 2013 – 30 August 2013 (strictly no reservations after 30 August 2013); 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is not valid during school holidays, eve and public holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in: 3.00pm / Check-out: 12.00pm
• Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults
• Child policy: Extra bed is complimentary for children below 12 years of age sharing room with parents
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Enquiries contact number: 03-2297 3388
• Printed vouchers must be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
• Pets are not allowed
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no-show or unused voucher
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
Reserve from 10 July 2013 – 30 August 2013 (no reservations after 30 August 2013); 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon arrival