A famous person by the name of St. Augustine once said "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." Words like these should not be kept in the heart but to follow through it in a heartbeat. A place where the sun shines, the beaches gleam with pride and the sights, surroundings and cultures evoke wonders and beauty. What more can you ask for, when you're anticipating a visit to Sabah, the state that's most commonly known as "The Land Below The Wind".
Kota Kinabalu is the capital city of Sabah. A visit here is definitely a must when you're on a holiday! A night's stay courtesy of Grand Borneo Hotel will do wonders for your trip. Choose either a Superior or a Standard Room that's equipped with modern day essentials and facilities to cater to your every whim and fancy. Expect a comfortable stay in the hands of this grand hotel.
A rumbling tummy does not mean a worry wrinkle for you. Head on down to the hotel's Soul Out Restaurant to feed your famish stomach. Expect a gastronomical discovery of an array of international cuisines. Your dining experience will be amidst a trendy modern design. Breakfast, the most important meal of the day, will of course be served complimentary from the hotel itself.
Good news to all those shopaholics out there! Pay a visit to 1Borneo Hypermall and release your inner fashionista here! Dubbed as the largest shopping mall in East Malaysia, rest assured that you can get all your shopping fixes under one magnificent roof!
Sabah's wide attractions needs not any introductions. With free return shuttle bus from 1Borneo to KK town available, your choices are endless! From swimming, snorkelling and sun-bathing at the many pristine parks that this city has to offer; Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, The Waterfront, Tanjung Aru Beach and many more! Don't forget to buy the many unique handicrafts and souvenirs at the Handicraft Market and Gaya Street Sunday Market for you to remember your stay here!
What You Get:
- 2D1N (RM207) Standard Double for 2
- 2D1N (RM230) Superior Twin for 2
- Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 10 July 2013 - 20 December 2013
• Voucher not valid from 15 July 2013 - 31 August 2013
• 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is not applicable for stay during School Holidays, Eve & Public Holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Maximum occupancy: 2 Adults
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
• Enquiries contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
Reservation must be made by 30 August 2013; 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon check-in