Penang, listed by UNESCO as a "World Heritage Site" in 2008, is considered as one of Asia's better known islands. The Pearl of the Orient prides on its richness of history, exotic heritage sites and diverse culture. Now, explore the wonders of Penang with an unbeatable value for money stay at the Georgetown City Hotel that's strategically situated in the heart of the food hub of Malaysia.
The Super Single Room provides great view of the city. This room is equipped with modern amenities and beautifully designed for a comfortable yet affordable stay. Where as the Superior Room comes with modern amenities and personalized service to ensure a great stay experience for all guests. Apart from that, wireless internet, gymnasium, swimming pool and laundry are just some of the valuable facilities available at the Georgetown City Hotel.
A short drive to Gurney Drive lets you savour the local delicacies to your heart's content. Mouth watering local delicacies such as Char Koay Teow, Assam Laksa, Prawn Noodle and more are just a 5 minutes drive from the hotel. If you intend to relax in the hotel, there is a cafe and a bar to your convenience.
Perhaps the finest Buddhist temple in South East Asia, the Kek Lok Si temple stands majestically on a hill in Ayer Itam. Built in tiers, the beautifully crafted "Pagoda of Ten Thousand Buddhas" took more than 20 years to build and was completed in 1930. Most visitors approach the temple as they ascend a stairway of roofs which provide shelter to a multitude of shops selling souvenirs. The temple also features gardens, a turtle pond, shrines and beautiful sculptures.
Batu Ferringhi Beach (Foreigner's Rock) is a strip of beaches on the northern coast of Penang with endless beachside activities such as waterskiing, sailing, windsurfing and water scooters. This prime stretch of beach is always a hive of activity with elite nightspots and restaurants which come to life in the evening.
What You Get:
- (RM147) 2D1N Super Single Room for 1
- (RM191) 2D1N Superior Room for 2
- Daily Breakfast
• Voucher valid from 10 July - 23 December 2013
• Voucher not valid from 26 July - 27 July 2013, 7 August - 10 August 2013
• 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is not applicable for stay during school holidays, eve and public holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in: 3.00pm / Check-out: 12.00pm
• Maximum occupancy for Super Single room : 1 adult
• Maximum occupancy for Superior room : 2 adults
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Pets are not allowed
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no-show or unused voucher
• Vouchers sold are not refundable
• Enquiry contact number: 03-2297 3388
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached Living Social Voucher(s)
2) Reserve from 10 July 2013 - 30 August 2013 (no reservation after 30 August 2013); 7 days prior reservation required and subject to availability
3) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to to be presented upon check-in