Channelling the spirit of charity to the Malaysian masses, Cafe Kaseh prides in its Malaysian delights as it is in contribution to the ones in need. Cafe Kaseh is a long-term corporate social responsibility effort spearheaded by IRIS Corporation Berhad to build a self-sustaining modern agricultural community where a portion of profits are contributed to charity.This lovely restaurant by the pond offers an extensive menu full of authentic Malaysian cuisine such as Nasi Jalur Gemilang With Rendang Chicken and Authentic Hainan's Chicken Rice & Porridge. So head to Cafe Kaseh for some great Malaysian food goodness and also contribute to the society at the same time!
- A portion of the profit will be contributed to charity
- Serves Healthy & Delicious Selections of Fruit Cocktails
- Unique Urban Malaysian Interior With Live Green Plants & Charity Corner setting
- Comfortable outdoor and indoor environment
- Ample parking space available within the vicinity of the restaurant
What You Get:
RM10 for RM20 Cash Voucher for Food & Drinks; or
RM19 for RM40 Cash Voucher for Food & Drinks.
D-7-G, Block D, Setiawalk, Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong, Selangor 47160