If you love history then you will definitely love Malacca! Malacca, the most historic state in the country and was the location of one of the earliest Malay sultanates. Malacca was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008 with its ancient buildings, cultural enclaves and places of worship. Make your trip to Malacca a knowledgeable one like Solange Knowles said, "You get educated by traveling".
Take a break and stay in the historic state in the country! Your fully air conditioned room is equipped with a satellite flat-screen TV and coffee/tea making facility for your convenience. Complete with an en suite bathroom with hot and cold shower. Need to have your hair dry quicker? A hair dryer is available in the room for your use and ironing facility upon request.
Sudut Selera is located at the ground floor of the hotel. The stylishly designed eatery offers both local and western cuisines for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Apart from that, step out for more traditional local dishes for a tasting experience!
The historic state possess tourist destinations you would not want to miss! To begin your journey, Fort A Famosa which was constructed in the 16th Century is a must-visit whether you are a history enthusiast or not. Jonker Street is not to be missed as well when you're in Malacca and this street is known for many antique goods. During the European colonization centuries ago, many churches were build around Malacca like St. Peter's Church, the oldest Catholic church in Malaysia. The Stadthuys was build by the Dutch in the 17th Century and is now the 'Museum of History and Ethnography'.
What You Get:
- 2D1N Superior Room
- Breakfast for 2
- Free WiFi & Parking
• Voucher valid from 28 June 2013 – 31 December 2013
• Prior reservation required and subject to availability
Surcharges & Add-ons:
• Surcharge of RM50nett per room per night will be imposed for stay during Eve and Public Holidays
• Surcharge of RM50nett for extra bed per person per night inclusive of breakfast
• Surcharge of RM12nett per child 4 - 12 years of age for extra breakfast
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in time: 2.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Maximum occupancy per package: 2 adults
• Printed vouchers must be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no-show or unused voucher
1) To redeem, call 03-2260 7888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Prior booking is required and subject to availability
3) Present printed LivingSocial voucher upon arrival