Aquaria KLCC is a state-of-the-art aquarium located in the heart of the city, beneath the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and a stone's throw from the iconic Twin Towers. An amazing showcase of 5,000 land bound and aquatic creature exhibits spread over a sprawling 60,000 sq ft space.
We feature a 90-metre underwater tunnel that takes visitors on an undersea journey of our Living Ocean courtesy of a moving travelator. Among our residents are Sand Tiger sharks, Blacktip & Whitetip sharks, Arapaimas, Red Bellied Piranhas, Sea Turtles and a host of other land and aquatic creatures.
- A world-class aquarium located beneath Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, within walking distance from the Petronas Twin Towers
- Winner of a TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence for 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Meet the Stars of Aquaria, like Cheryl, the South African Sand Tiger Shark, Khudsiah, the 3 metre fantail ray and Bob, the 100kg giant grouper
- The only place in Malaysia you can come face to face with Red-Bellied Piranhas and witness their daily feeding frenzy
- It is home to over 10 sharks from 5 different species
What You Get:
Child Entrance to Aquaria KLCC (RM22); or
Adult Entrance to Aquaria KLCC (RM28).
Concourse Level, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
*Discounted prices are subsidised by LivingSocial Malaysia