Why opt for a stuffy, corporate-type hotel when you can truly experience a vacation like no other at the Temple Tree Resort, the sister property to Bon Ton Restaurant & Resort in Langkawi. Secluded in the serene part of Pantai Cenang, the resort boasts a collection of gorgeous Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian styled villas, each bursting with its own unique character and history. This classic, luxurious property is 10 minutes away from the Langkawi Airport and just a stroll away from the famous Pantai Cenang beach.
Step into the large Colonial House and be awed by its delightful blend of classic architectural designs and modern amenities. Built by Arab goldsmith traders in Georgetown, Penang, this stately villa welcomes guests with its huge living space, a bar, dining table for 10, and lots of lounge spaces. Each bedroom is stylishly furnished with plump chairs and couches adorned with ethnic throw pillows as well as wooden bucket-style bathtubs. Private gardens and sun loungers surround the air-conditioned rooms, each housing a flat-screen TV, DVD player, minibar and tea/coffee making facilities. Choose from Colonial House One, Two or Three (each suitable for 2) or Colonial House 4 (suitable for a group of 4).
The colonial-style Straits Club House houses a charming restaurant overlooking a romantic pool where a delightful array of traditional and international dishes are served. A bar is also available where guests can sip their worries away. Alternatively, head a few feet away to Nam, Bon Ton's renowned restaurant which offers an exotic fusion of Western and Eastern gourmet cuisine sprinkled with Asian spices. There are also plenty of delicious eateries to be found around Pantai Cenang.
Although nestled in a serene area, Temple Tree is also close to major tourist attractions at Pantai Cenang. Visit the duty free shops and souvenir stores to satisfy your shopping craves or marvel at more than 200 different
species of marine and freshwater fish at Underwater World, Malaysia's largest aquarium. For a more cultural experience, try your hand at rice farming and learn the ways of rice cultivation at the Rice Garden Museum. Closer to the resort, animal lovers can visit a nearby animal sanctuary funded by both Bon Ton and Temple Tree and even walk the rescued dogs.
What You Get:
- (RM619) 2D1N Colonial House One for 2
- (RM789) 2D1N Colonial House Two for 2
- (RM879) 2D1N Colonial House Three for 2
- (RM1149) 2D1N Colonial House Four for 4
- Daily Breakfast
• Voucher valid from 25 June 2013 - 15 December 2013
• Prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Not valid on eve of public holiday and public holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); Please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in: 3.00pm / Check-out: 12.00pm
• Early check-in and late check-out is subject to room availability
• Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Printed vouchers must be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no-show or unused voucher
1) To redeem, email email@example.com with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Reserve from 25 June 2013 – 30 August 2013 (strictly no reservations after 30 August 2013); prior reservation required and subject to availability
3) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon arrival