If you are one who prefers an absolute quiet time away from the bustling city, Papar should be on top of the list. Situated about a distance south of the capital of Sabah, Papar means 'flat or open land' in Bruneian words (originally ruled by the Bruneian sultanate). The town is a major stopover point for people travelling by car from the southern Sabahan towns to Kota Kinabalu. Papar occupies the southern banks of Papar River which is not far from the sea hence, tourism becomes one of the important industries in the town. Pack your bags and enjoy a summer experience in Papar!
Stay in a Superior or Deluxe with amenities like air conditioning, ceiling fan, LCD TV with satellite channels and safe deposit box. All rooms come with complimentary bottled water which are replenished daily.
Two tourists attractions are located near to the resort namely the Lok Kawi Wildlife Park and Mari-Mari Cultural Village. The Lok Kawi Wildlife Park, fully developed by The Sabah Wildlife Department gives visitors the opportunity to see the inhabitants of the park such as the Borneo Pygmy Elephants, Proboscis Monkey and Orang Utan. Another part of the park is the botanical trail for jungle trekking activity. The journey to Mari-Mari Cultural Village gives visitors an insight of the cultural diversity of Sabah.
If you feel exhausted or aching from the day activities, come over to The Tamarind Spa for a relaxing Balinese massage. The Balinese massage uses a combination of deep pressure, long massage strokes and skin rolling techniques to force out knots, ease muscular tension and get blood circulation running smoothly. A great stress reliever.
What You Get:
- 2D1N Superior / Deluxe Room (Run of House)
- Daily breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 13 June 2013 - 31 October 2013
• Prior reservation required and subject to room availability
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); Please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in: 3.00pm / check-out: 12.00pm
• Early check-in and late check-out is subject to room availability
• Child policy: Child aged 11 years old and below is welcome to stay with parents with existing bed on complimentary
• Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults & 1 child
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no-show or unused voucher
1) To redeem, call 03-2297 3388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Reserve from 13th June 2013 – 30th August 2013 (strictly no reservation after 30th August 2013); prior reservation required and subject to availability
3) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon arrival