The resort resides in a prime location within Port Dickson's magnificent south coast, framed by tropical greenery and a breathtaking view of the Straits of Melaka. Set within 23 secluded acres, the resort offers its guest an exhilarating feeling of spaciousness and tranquility along with the ambience of a natural beachfront.
A comfortable Studio Deluxe room with an attached living area allows you a place to rest and relax in this escape. Usual facilities such as centralized air-conditioning, Wi-Fi internet access, en-suite bathroom will make sure you get the most out of your escape.
Best Western Prima Inland Sea Resort offers plenty of dining options. Dine-in at the Prima Kitchen or snack away at the Inland Sea Cafe.
The Resort gives easy access to must see attractions such as Wan Loong Chinese Temple, Ostrich Farm Animals Zoo and Army Museum Royal Armed Forces.
Spend the day in the waterpark playing in the sun and laze around in Malaysia's largest man-made beach (5 times the size of an Olympic-sized swimming pool).
Just 40 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), 90 minutes from Kuala Lumpur and 3 hours from Singapore.
• Travel period valid from 23 May 2013 - 31 August 2013
• Prior reservation required and subject to room availability; re-scheduling policy of 5 days prior to confirmed reservation date applies
Surcharges & Add-Ons:
• Optional surcharge of RM60 per room per night is applicable for Friday, Saturday and School Holiday (24 May 2013 – 9 June 2013)
• All surcharges incurred should be settled upon departure
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Enquiries contact number: 06-662 6363
• Pets are not allowed
• Check-in: 3.00pm / check-out: 12.00pm
• Maximum occupancy per room: 3 adults / 2 adults + 1 child
• Child policy: Children of 11 years of age and below share the existing bed with parents on a complimentary basis
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Printed vouchers must be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
• No refund for no-show and unused vouchers or services
1) To redeem, call 06-662 6363 or via email email@example.com with the email subject 'GuestName & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Prior reservation required and subject to availability
3) Present printed LivingSocial voucher upon arrival