If you're on your way to Port Dickson or simply heading towards Negeri Sembilan for some time off away from the city, then put your bags down at The Guest Hotel & Spa and freshen up in a superior room or an executive suite at your stay at this new hotel.
Rest and relax at the new quant and cosy hotel with a girl friend and make use of the private Jacuzzi, sauna or steam bath and give yourself a convenient spa getaway as you enjoy a much needed girly vacay! Or if you're travelling with your significant other, then the rooms are suitable for a romantic time alone together with polished looking interiors and comfortable bed that will simply put you in the perfect getaway mood. The executive suite consists of a separate living hall and bedroom with built-in Jacuzzi.
Port Dickson –various of points of interest to head to so plan your trip sparingly because if you're a beach buff, then head to Tanjung Tuan; a hidden coastal forest 17km south from PD Town that's located at the tip of Cape Rachado. After a nice breezy walk along Tanjung Tuan, head towards the Cape Rachado Light house and learn about the history surrounding the lighthouse that dates back to the conquest of Malacca by Portugal in 1511. Not into the history of your destination? Then visit the Eagle Ranch. An hour and a half drive from Kuala Lumpur to this resort will be all worth it especially if you're looking forward to their outdoor activities that are provided at this ranch. Love animals? No problem. At the PD Ostrich Farm that's located at the 9th mile along the Port Dickson beach road, enjoy the company of not only our feathered friend but take your kids to visit the peacocks, peasants, jungle fowls, monkeys all a whole load of other farm friendly animals! Want more choices of places to go and visit? Then there's also the Muzium Tentera Darat, Teluk Kemang Beach, Fort Lukut, Wan Loong Temple, Fort Kempas, Pengkalan Kempas Fort and Historical Complex.
• Voucher valid from 14 March 2013 – 10 June 2013
• Minimum 7 days prior reservation is required and subject to availability
Surcharges & add-ons:
• Extra bed: RM45nett per unit per night without breakfast (subject to availability)
• For superior room: surcharge of RM30 per room per night applies for stays on Friday, Saturday and eve of public holidays
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Enquiries contact number: +606 651 7799
• Check-in: 3.00pm / check-out: 12.00pm; early check-in and late-check-out is subject to room availability
• Child policy: Child aged 12 years old and below is welcome to stay with parents for free
• Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults + 2 children
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Printed LivingSocial voucher strictly required upon check-in
• No refund for no-show and unused vouchers or services
• Vouchers sold are not refundable
1) To redeem, call +60 651 7799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached Living Social Voucher(s)
2) Instant redemption with minimum 7 day(s) prior booking is required, subject to room availability
3) Present printed LivingSocial voucher upon arrival
For your safety, we have changed our payment flow to a simpler way with 3D secure to authenticate your credit card. Please click the links below for more info:
- What is 3D Secure?
- 6 Steps on how to purchase a deal